Jeremy Simpson from Bar Calo
Learn about mezcal from spirits expert Jeremy Simpson
Hear about Mezcal's origins and more in a digital tasting with Bar Calo's GM and Beverage Director
Attend a lesson on the basics of mezcal led by Jeremy Simpson, the esteemed mezcalier and mixologist of Bar Calo, an acclaimed mezcaleria and restaurant in Los Angeles. During this virtual tasting with Jeremy, learn about the subtle nuances and flavor profiles of two mezcals from distinctly different regions of Mexico. Plus, gain insight into the history of mezcal, including where it comes from and how it's made. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring the history and flavors of Mexico's famed spirit with a recognized mezcalier.
- Attend a virtual lesson on all things mezcal hosted by Bar Calo's general manager and beverage director Jeremy Simpson
- Discover mezcal's history and its production process
- Get tasting notes from Jeremy on two unique mezcals
- Experience is available through May 22, 2021
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "RSVP Now"
- Expert tips on buying mezcal from Jeremy will be provided after booking
- Experience is appropriate for participants 21 and over
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions