Make a special family recipe at home with Dough Doughnuts
Get the treasured family recipe for the Philly Fluff, then follow along with a video demo
Learn how to make a unique baked doughnut from your kitchen with a demonstration led by Dough Doughnuts' culinary director, Bethany. You and your family will learn how to make the Philly Fluff, a special pound cake doughnut with delectable chocolate and cream cheese. Follow along on the video and pick up professional pointers on making this decadent dessert and receive the treasured family recipe. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Giving your family the treat of fresh doughnuts without leaving your home.
- View a pre-recorded cooking demonstration led by a Dough Doughnuts pro
- Learn tips for creating the Philly Fluff doughnut, an inventive spin on pound cake
- Pocket an old family recipe used by the beloved New York City doughnut shop
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is available until May 1, 2021
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "RSVP Now"
- The recipe will be provided after booking
- Recipe used in this experience contains gluten
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions