Make a special family recipe at home with Dough Doughnuts
Get the treasured family recipe for the Philly Fluff, then follow along with a video demo
Learn how to make a unique baked doughnut from your kitchen with a demonstration led by Dough Doughnuts' culinary director, Bethany. You and your family will learn how to make the Philly Fluff, a special pound cake doughnut with delectable chocolate and cream cheese. Follow along on the video and pick up professional pointers on making this decadent dessert and receive the treasured family recipe. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Giving your family the treat of fresh doughnuts without leaving your home.
- View a pre-recorded cooking demonstration led by a Dough Doughnuts pro
- Learn tips for creating the Philly Fluff doughnut, an inventive spin on pound cake
- Pocket an old family recipe used by the beloved New York City doughnut shop
* For every online or contactless transaction made and reported at or from qualifying restaurants and grocery stores (as defined by the applicable Mastercard Merchant Category Code) with a U.S. issued Mastercard, Mastercard will donate one cent (US$1), up to US$5MM to Stand Up To Cancer (“SU2C”). Applies 4/1/2021 12:00am ET – 8/31/2021 11:59pm ET or when US$5MM donation max is reached, whichever comes first. If otherwise qualifying contactless and Mastercard Merchant Category Code transaction is not so classified and reported by a third party, transaction will not count as a qualifying transaction and will not result in a donation to SU2C. Debit PIN and Int’l transactions ineligible. SU2C is a division of the Entertainment Industry Foundation. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Start Something Priceless and the circles design are trademarks, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2021 Mastercard. See full terms at mastercard.us/SU2C.
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is available until May 1, 2021
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "RSVP Now"
- The recipe will be provided after booking
- Recipe used in this experience contains gluten
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions