Art & Culinary lovers can experience the Taste of Priceless®
Walk through this artist-led multisensory exhibit to explore the role of identity through taste and be among the first to taste Priceless by Ladurée
Immerse yourself in the multisensory Taste of Priceless exhibition at Tribeca's Spring Studios from October 4 to October 6, 2019. Take in the contemporary, Mastercard®-commissioned immersive exhibition, which explores how identity relates to taste and features work from artists Monika Bravo, Raphaël Castoriano, Daniel Lismore, Marilyn Minter, and Jennifer Rubell. Then indulge in the taste of Passion and Optimism through two bespoke macarons, crafted by Ladurée, the luxurious Parisian confectioner, and conceived by Kreëmart. Your ticket guarantees your session time, with 100% of your ticket price donated to the World Food Program USA to provide School Meals. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Indulging in a feast for the senses with fellow art and food lovers.
- Experience the multi-sensory Taste of Priceless exhibition
- Be among the first to savor two priceless by Ladurée macarons - custard apple Passion and yuzu-infused Optimism
- Each $10 ticket purchased will provide 6 weeks of school meals for a child in need
When you purchase a qualifying experience on priceless.com, 100% of the proceeds will benefit the World Food Program USA school meals program. As a long-standing partner of the World Food Program USA, Mastercard understands the power of a school meal and the positive impact it can have on a child's life and the community around them. Together we can feed the future and Start Something Priceless®.
- Experience takes place from October 4 through October 6, 2019
- Price listed is $10 per person for both children and adults
- The $10 ticket price is 100% donated to the World Food Program USA to provide school meals
- Purchasing tickets on priceless.com guarantees your attendance at the exhibit
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased