Capriccio Osteria & Bar
Make corzetti pasta with award-winning chef Nicole Bampton
Make your own pasta with the star chef of Capriccio Osteria, then enjoy your meal with Italian wine.
Learn to make authentic Ligurian corzetti pasta with Capriccio Osteria's award-winning chef, Nicole Bampton. Head to the restaurant on Norton Street in Leichhardt, where the two-AGFG-Hatted chef will lead you through an authentic, hands-on workshop to make the coin-shaped pasta traditionally stamped with the manufacturer's seal. Then, you'll get to relish your labour of love with Falanghina or Montepulciano wine from Italy. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Having a star chef show you how to make pasta from scratch with fellow foodies.
- Take a corzetti pasta workshop at Capriccio Osteria with head chef Nicole Bampton
- Make authentic Ligurian pasta from scratch
- Imbibe in Italian wine at the restaurant
- Experience is available Tuesdays through Thursdays at 5 p.m. or Sunday at 3 p.m, through 1 September 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Price listed is for 120 AUD person
- Experience is for 2 to 10 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete