African Relish cooking school, Karoo foodie tour.
Go on a two-day culinary adventure in South Africa's Karoo region
Sample the region's best fare and learn to cook authentic dishes from African Relish's resident chef
Discover the gastronomic delights of South Africa's Karoo region with an immersive stay at the African Relish cooking school in Prince Albert. You and up to five other foodies will spend two nights in a charming, air-conditioned cottage with a private garden and meals provided by the school. Spend your days learning to cook, foraging for local delicacies, and getting to know the resident chef. Take a foodie tour of the town in a tuk-tuk, and go home with a cookbook and a gift bag. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Embarking on an immersive culinary adventure alongside fellow food lovers.
- Learn how to make authentic Karoo cuisine from a veteran chef
- Explore the picturesque South African town and mingle with local food producers
- Kick back in a cool, peaceful cottage after a half-day cooking class
- Price listed includes 2 guests; children under age 2 are free
- Package is intended for 3 to 6 people
- All meals are provided during your stay
- Price excludes transfers, gratuity, and drinks
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted