Take a doughnut workshop with YA fiction author Jessie Janowitz
Tour the bakery and learn about artisanal doughnuts, then eat treats with a celebrated author.
Spend a sweet Sunday morning at a doughnut workshop at Dough, an innovative New York City confectionery that has been featured in Business Insider and Thrillist, and on the Food Network and the Cooking Channel. Meet Jessie Janowitz, award-winning author of young adult fiction bestsellers The Doughnut Fix and The Doughnut King, at the hip New York City doughnut shop as she shares her favorite doughnut recipes. Tour Dough's open kitchen and learn about the process of making artisanal doughnuts by hand. Stuff doughnut holes with the bakery's uniquely flavored fillings, then pack some up to take home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Step into the normally closed-to-the-public kitchen at Dough and stuff artisanal doughnut holes with your friends and family.
- Take a behind-the-scenes artisanal doughnut workshop
- Sample unique doughnut flavors at a hip bakery
- Meet an award-winning YA author
- Experience must be booked at least 4 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person
- Experience valid for 4 to 10 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete