Join the Bite Club for a street food-inspired culinary event
Raise a toast to the delicious dishes, beverage pairings, and the innovative chefs behind it all
Taste the best of Berlin's street food culture at a dinner event featuring Miranda Zahedieh, founder of the Bite Club test kitchen, on August 10. You and your friends will soak up the summer night at Arena Berlin, where you'll indulge in a three-course meal accompanied by whiskey cocktails, craft beer, and natural wines. You'll sip a Champagne aperitif and even get to meet the chefs in person. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sampling the city's street food delicacies with truly passionate food lovers.
- Tuck into a multi-course meal in the open-air venue
- Enjoy whiskey, beer, and wine pairings
- Meet Bite Club founder Miranda Zahedieh and event chefs
- Experience is available on August 10, 2018
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted