Prepare French-inspired dishes at L'Etoile
Savor your culinary creations from preferred ocean-view seating
Treat someone special to a French-inspired evening at L'Etoile, as you create, taste, and sip food and wine alongside an expert chef. You and your date will learn how to prepare a dish with help from master chef Felix Sanchez. Then, you'll be led to ocean-view seats to enjoy your creations. Afterward, you'll sample dishes made by the chef himself as you dine on a five-course menu of fine French food. Opt for a wine pairing from award-winning sommelier Wallace Neves to make it a night to remember. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Creating and tasting French dishes with your date and a famous chef.
- Make a French-inspired dish with chef Felix Sanchez
- Dine on a five-course meal with optional wine pairing
- Take in the view with preferred seating
- Exclusive to World Elite™ Mastercard®, World Mastercard®, Platinum Mastercard® and Mastercard Black™
- Hours of operation: M-W from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Th-Sat from 7:30 to 11:00 p.m.
- Phone number for reservations: (21) 2529-1299.
- RUS$470 + 10% per person (no alcohol) or RUS$595 + 10% per person (with wine pairing)
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted