Header background image Second header background image Background image

Weingut Heinrich

Weingut Heinrich is one of Burgenland’s leading wine producers. Owner Silvia Heinrich took over her family business in 2010, and in 2014 was named Austria’s Winemaker of the Year. Approximately 80% of J. Heinrich’s vineyards are planted with the indigenous Blaufränkisch, the region’s native variety, with both individuality and great potential. The remaining 20% is planted with international classic varieties, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah, as well as Zweigelt vines. Their treasured and personal favourite is an old block of Pinot Noir which Silvia’s grandparents once cultivated.