Edge at Hudson Yards
Watch the sunrise from the 100th floor with early access at Edge
Enjoy thrilling views of the NYC skyline and beyond on the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western HemisphereMore...
Feel like you own the city with early access at Edge at Hudson Yards, the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere. You'll get to enter one hour before Edge opens to the public, giving you room to stretch out as you take in breathtaking 360-degree views of NYC. Revel in the opportunity to float in the sky as you look out from a cantilevered platform 100 stories above the Manhattan streets. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feeling on top of the world as New York comes to life before your eyes.
- Access Edge one hour before it opens to the general public
- Delight in all the extra elbow room as you take in unforgettable views
- Look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor and lean out over the city on angled glass walls
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard cardholders
- Experience can be booked on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month starting on January 20, 2024
- Other available dates are February 3 and 17; and March 2 and 16, 2024
- Price is US$50 for 1 cardholder
- Experience can be booked up until the time of the event
- Experience is available through 12/31/2024
- Accessibility accomodations include elevators and ramp access
- For more information on accessibility, please visit https://www.edgenyc.com/en/accessibility
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted