3D printing workshop which will make both you and nature happy
Working with designers from Plastenco, you will try out transforming plastic waste into useful thingsMore...
Plastic bottles are a worldwide symbol of plastic pollution. In the Czech Republic alone, approximately one million a day is produced. But this 3D printing creative workshop using recycled plastic will show you that even waste can take on a new and meaningful life. Under the guidance of designers and lecturers from the Czech start-up Plastenco, you will design and print your own environmentally friendly cookie cutters, learn more about recycling or the circular economy. With this extraordinary experience, you will make yourself, your children, friends, colleagues, and even the environment happy. Thanks to you, the world will be rid of a piece of plastic waste, and in its place will come something that will bring you a lot of joy. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
A unique creative workshop where you can try sustainable 3D printing from recycled material
- Exceptional creative 3D printing workshop led by experienced designers
- Discussion on recycling, circular economy and sustainability
- Design your own small 3D object from recycled plastic
- 3D modeling and working with a 3D printer
- You will be able to take your creation home after the workshop
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted