Sydney Opera House
Peek behind the digital curtain of the Sydney Opera House
Delight in a behind the scenes video tour and explore the landmark’s private, performer-only spaces with a top guideMore...
Take a behind-the-scenes virtual tour of the Sydney Opera House. You'll visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site via video, with a welcome greeting from CEO Louise Herron. Opening on the famous forecourt you'll be led by one of the Opera House's top guides and taken to view the hidden splendor of the Joan Sutherland Theatre, including the stage, dressing rooms, orchestra pit, and scenery dock. Plus, you'll view private, unique spaces, in the Drama Theatre, head underneath the stage to the "actors' carriage," and up to the fly tower for a glimpse of the legendary theatre, enjoying stories from the stage along the way. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feeling like a Sydney Opera House insider rather than a tourist.
- Enjoy a video tour of the Sydney Opera House
- See the stage, dressing room, orchestra pit, and more
- Tour behind the curtain in performer-only locations
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- This virtual tour is free and will be delivered via Vimeo link after clicking "Book Here"
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions