Skip The Line
Uncover the secrets of Chapultepec Castle
Explore an 18th-century castle turned museum with an expert, then dine in a sky-high restaurantMore...
Travel back to the time of the viceroyalty of New Spain on a private tour of Chapultepec Castle, now home to the National Museum of History. An expert historian will guide your group through the former imperial and presidential residence while sharing fascinating details about its rooms, halls, and more than 100,000 works of art. After the tour, you'll gaze at the castle from the 38th floor of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel as you enjoy lunch at Samos Restaurant. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting insights into Mexico's national history from a master historian.
- See rooms decorated with furnishings from the castle's time as an imperial residence
- View works by renowned Mexican artists such as Antonio González Orozco, David Alfaro Siqueiros, and Jorge González Camarena
- Discuss your favorite pieces over a three-course meal with panoramic views
- Experience is valid until December 16, 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience provided in Spanish with an English-speaking guide
- Access to the National Museum of History Chapultepec Castle.
- Guided tour with a master historian.
- Prepaid consumption of US$58 per person at the "Samos" Restaurant of the Ritz Carlton Mexico City Hotel at the end of the tour.
Package does not include:
- Transportation to the Castle.
- Transportation to the Samos Restaurant.
- Personal expenses.
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete