Discover Pompeii's ancient history, artefacts, and more on a guided walking tour
Take a fully equipped bus from Naples to the amazingly preserved archaeological site to see the ancient ruins firsthand and learn about their historical significanceMore...
Be amazed by Pompeii's ancient ruins on a guided tour. You'll take a fully equipped, air-conditioned bus from Naples through the Italian countryside to Pompeii, avoiding the long queues at the ticket office. Then, explore the site's artefacts, buildings, frescoes, artwork, and human plaster casts as you hear enlightening commentary and discover Pompeii's historical significance from your guide. Plus, you'll visit houses and villas not typically included in standard tours while hearing fascinating secrets and stories about the Roman Empire. Afterwards, you'll receive a gift. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring Pompeii's ancient ruins through an amazing guided tour, and seeing villas and houses not typicall included in standard tours.
- Ride a fully equipped bus from Naples to Pompeii
- Take a walking tour through Pompeii
- See artefacts, structures, artwork, and more
- The experience is reserved for Mastercard cardholders.
- The experience is also open to those over the age of 12. However, minors between the ages of 12 and 18 will not be allowed to participate in the experience without being accompanied by an adult.
- The experience is in Italian from 9 a.m to 11 a.m. and in English from 11 a.m. to 1.pm each day
- The visit has a total duration of about 2 hours.
- Each ticket is valid for one person.
- Reservations can be made up to a maximum of 3 days before the event.
- Meeting Point is Giuseppe Garibaldi Square, n.91, in front of Starhotels Terminus, at 8:15 AM for the Italian visit and at 10:15 AM for the English visit.
- The price of the visit is US$54 per person.
- Measures to prevent and counter the spread of COVID-19 virus. Please review the Terms and Conditions on this page before proceeding with your purchase.
- To make a reservation, click on "Add to Cart." Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our Customer Service Department. You must keep and show the email to the guide on the day of the event.
- The experience is non-refundable. Before booking, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Your reservation will be understood as full acceptance of them.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased