Miami Design District
Visit The Miami Design District in an immersive augmented reality tour with Craig Robins
Join the art collector and CEO of Dacra on an AR tour highlighting the creative neighborhood's best sights, including the Sol Lewitt wall drawing, Virgil Abloh's work, and more
Immerse yourself in The Miami Design District on an augmented reality (AR) tour via smartphone or tablet. You'll virtually join Craig Robins, the entrepreneur, art collector, and CEO/president of Dacra, the real estate development company that owns The Miami Design District, as he kicks off the tour. Then, you'll experience the creative neighborhood's most iconic artwork and architecture as well as unique pieces from Robins' private collection. You'll see the Sol LeWitt wall drawing, Virgil Abloh's Dollar a Gallon III in Jade Alley, Buckminster Fuller's Dome in Palm Court, and much more. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Taking in The Miami Design District's remarkable sights from home on your own smartphone or tablet.
- Discover The Miami Design District on an AR tour
- Explore the neighborhood and pieces from Craig Robins private collection
- See Sol Lewitt's wall drawing, Virgil Abloh's work, and more
- Experience is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is valid until June 1, 2023
- Experience must be viewed on smartphone or tablet
- Having the most up-to-date iOS or Android operating system is recommended
- By clicking "Redeem now", you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see Terms & Conditions link below)
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels