A Magical Night Out at Two of Manhattan's Most Iconic Spots
Enjoy an intimate dinner for two at The Russian Tea Room before taking in a performance at Carnegie Hall
Treat that special someone to an unforgettable night out in Manhattan with a priceless® experience that takes you inside two of its most iconic institutions. The evening begins at The Russian Tea Room with a premium dinner for two. Savor the exquisite cuisine and wine as you take in the beauty of this illustrious restaurant. When dinner is over, the magic continues next door at Carnegie Hall, where you top the night off with an unforgettable performance. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Treating your date to dinner and a show at two of New York's most iconic institutions.
- Savor a prix fixe dinner for two, plus one glass of wine per person
- Get two tickets to a performance at Carnegie Hall
- Prix fixe dinner for two, including one glass of wine per person
- For dates running from October-December and February-June, dinner will take place at The Russian Tea Room from 5:30 p.m. ET to 7:00 p.m. ET and the performance is at 8:00 p.m. ET
- On January 29th, lunch will take place at The Russian Tea Room from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the performance is at 2 p.m. ET
- Two tickets to a performance at Carnegie Hall
- For the most up-to-date health and safety protocols, please visit carnegiehall.org/SafetyChecklist
- Waiver and/or release may be required prior to attending
- Participating cardholders are required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing when attending