Live History India
Immerse yourself in Kerala's "Venice of the East"
Explore the town of Alleppey from home on a virtual tour led by Live History India
Uncover the secrets of one of Kerala's most beautiful cities on a virtual tour of Alleppey led by the expert historians of Live History India. Expert Mini Menon takes you through the town's enchanting backwaters in this original video, where you'll see how nature has influenced the community throughout its history. Relax at home as you visit miles of lush green paddy fields, the sixteenth-century St. Andrew's Church, and one of the oldest lighthouses in India. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring one of India's most picturesque coastal towns with a historian.
- Take a virtual tour of Alleppey with a trained historian
- Hear stories about the first Portuguese visitors
- Learn about the importance of the coir (coconut fibre) industry to the region
- Available for dowload in your emailed order confirmation
- Experience video is in English