Live History India
Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour
Join an expert guide from Live History India and visit some of the city's lesser-known treasuresMore...
Take in some of Agra's most spectacular sights that are often overshadowed by the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour led by a historian from Live History India. Filled with breathtaking images and expert commentary, "Agra Beyond the Taj" is the perfect getaway for armchair travellers. Imagine yourself there as you visit the mausoleum that was an inspiration for the Taj Mahal itself, a romantic moonlight garden, and much more. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Visiting Agra's memorials of love beyond the Taj Mahal from home.
- Take a virtual tour of Agra led by a historian from Live History India
- Learn about the various forces that shaped Agra's history
- See the "Little Taj," the "Red Taj," and the moonlight garden of Mehtab Bagh
- Available for dowload in your emailed order confirmation
- Experience video is in English.