Explore Mattias A Klum's Fotografiska exhibition with the artist
Embark on an exclusive virtual tour of the Swedish photographer's exhibition
See the world through the lens of Swedish photographer Mattias A Klum with a virtual guided tour of his photo exhibition entitled Our Time on Earth at Fotografiska in Stockholm. For the last three decades, Klum's captured stories about the world's transient beauty have been published on the covers of National Geographic, New York Times, GEO and Der Spiegel. Hear about the inspiration behind each piece and see the world through the artist's eyes during this unique digital tour. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Gleaning new insight into an acclaimed photographer's works from the artist himself.
- Tour Mattias A Klum's Fotografiska exhibition with the artist as your guide
- Learn about the stories behind each piece
- Experience is available from 30 October 2020 through 21 March 2021
- Pre-recorded video will be available via password-protected Vimeo link
- Video is approximately 30 minutes
- Video is in English with English, Swedish and Turkish subtitles