Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of a historical Bronx mansion & museum
Explore the "Bronx Jewel" and learn about 19th-century life—plus, enjoy a themed drink and snack
Gather your friends or family together and go on a private guided tour of the Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum. You'll venture beyond the velvet ropes to see how the Bartow family lived in this 19th century Greek Revival mansion, located in what is now a NYC landmark-designated historic district. You and your group will tour the estate grounds, including an herb garden, apple orchard, and more, all while learning about the mansion's history and architecture. You'll also craft a seasonal drink and snack with ingredients from the gardens, like sassafras or lemon soda with popcorn or hot cocoa with hand-crafted marshmallows. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Taking a trip back in time on a private tour of a historic estate with your favorite history buffs.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum
- Learn about the estate's history, architecture, and more
- Enjoy refreshments made with ingredients from the garden
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$50 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 8 guests
- Experience open to all ages
- Every two children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete