Broken Bay Pearl Farm
Take a pearling masterclass with Broken Bay Pearl Farm's experts
Delve into an iconic Australian industry and take home your own local pearl
Discover the secrets of a native Australian gem as you go behind the scenes at the Broken Bay Pearl Farm. Meet pearl farmers and experts on a private cruise through the scenic waters of the Hawkesbury River or the Brisbane Waters, and learn about how Australian pearls are grown and what makes them special. You'll touch some of the highest quality Akoya and South Sea pearls in the world and practice grading and valuing them before you harvest and keep your very own pearl. Browse a bespoke collection of certified Australian pearl jewellery, and end the day with a seafood platter featuring "pearl meat" and a glass of wine or beer overlooking the waters. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Searching for elusive Australian gems on an exclusive private tour of a pearl farm.
- Learn about Australian pearls from industry experts
- Try your hand at harvesting and take home a pearl
- Taste local rock oysters and browse jewellry
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$340 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 12 guests
- Depending on weather and time year, experience will take place at the Hawkesbury River or the Brisbane Waters
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete