Travel through time at the Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi
Tour the museum's private warehouses with an archeozoologist and paleontologist.
Take a special tour of the catacombs of Syracuse's Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi with archeozoologist and paleontologist, Salvatore Chilardi. Explore the museum's vast collection of ancient Greek and Roman artifacts, including coins, fossils, and marble statues. Step down into the museum's subterranean to enter its warehouses, typically reserved only for scholars, and marvel at the awe-inspiring historical finds preserved in them, such as Greek painted vases, stone sarcophagi, and bronze artifacts. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring behind the scenes at Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi with fellow history buffs.
- Tour the Paolo Orsi Regional Archaeological Museum
- Gain access to the museum's restricted cellars and warehouses
- Hear insights from archeozoologist and paleontologist, Salvatore Chilardi
- Experience must be booked at least 10 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$42 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 10 guests
- Experience provided in English and Italian
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete