tip Backstage presented by Priceless Berlin
Take a fun-filled backstage tour of the ATZE Musiktheater
Explore the cultural institution before catching the premiere of The Emperor's New Clothes
Go behind the scenes at the ATZE Musiktheater, Germany's largest music theatre for children, on 19 September as the company finishes preparations for its production of The Emperor's New Clothes. Peek behind the curtain to witness the exciting final preparations: learn about the family-friendly production, listen as the ensemble warms up, and watch the emperor get his makeup done before the show. Then, take your seats to watch the drama unfold on stage. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing a magical afternoon with your favourite theatre kid.
- Take a backstage tour of the ATZE Musiktheater
- Observe the theatre company prepare for a premiere
- Watch a family-friendly production of The Emperor's New Clothes
- Experience takes place on 19 September 2019 at 3:15 p.m.
- Experience must be booked one day in advance
- Price listed is for 1 adult and 1 child
- Experience provided in German and Englisch if desired
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted