Sip and Snack Your Way Through Old Hollywood
Share a cocktail with ghosts from cinema's Golden Age as you visit the city's most iconic bars.
Combine history and happy hour on your next outing with friends with a walking tour of Old Hollywood from Urban Adventures. Visit landmarks like the Walk of Fame and El Capitan Theatre, and enjoy the royal treatment at establishments once frequented by Marilyn Monroe and Charlie Chaplin. You'll get a signature cocktail at Hollywood's oldest restaurant, a reading from one of Hollywood's iconic fortune tellers, a cocktail and appetizer at a haunted bar, wine and antipasto at the city's oldest pizzeria, and visit a beloved ice cream parlour. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feeling like Golden Age stars as you raise a toast to Hollywood.
- Sip a signature cocktail at Hollywood's oldest restaurant
- Visit an iconic fortune-teller for a reading
- Have a cocktail and appetizer at a haunted bar
- Experience is available daily at 6:15 p.m. upon reservation, until December 31st, 2019
- Reservations required at least 3 business days prior to the desired date
- Price listed is for $75 per person
- Experience is for 2 guests
- Experience is valid for people ages 21 or older
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete