Royal City Tours
Soak in Boston's small-town charm and sights on a one-day tour from NYC
Kick back with transportation from Manhattan to Beantown and revel in history at famous landmarksMore...
Immerse yourself in New England splendor on a one-day tour of Boston from NYC. You'll sit back and relax with transportation from midtown Manhattan and a full itinerary planned by local experts featuring spectacular sights, sounds, and history. You'll start at Harvard University's main campus to visit the famed Harvard Yard and more. Then, you'll head to Copley Square to set your eyes on the extraordinary Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, and John Hancock Tower. Afterward, you'll see the Beacon Hill neighborhood's iconic architecture before finishing with a walk along the historic Freedom Trail to Quincy Market, where you'll feast on a delightful variety of foods. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Marveling at Boston's spectacular sights before indulging in local favorites with someone you love.
- Take a one-day tour of Boston with transportation from NYC
- Explore Harvard University and Copley Square
- Admire Beacon Hill's iconic architecture
- Walk the Freedom Trail and see historical landmarks
- Try a variety of local foods at Quincy Market
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard® cardholders
- Experience must be booked at least 72 hours in advance
- Experience is a private tour activity for 4 guests and will be approximately 15 hours long
- Hotel pickup available for guests staying in Manhattan and can be arranged with customer service after booking is requested
- Experience is in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Children must be accompanied by an adult