Taskonaklar Hotel Cappadocia
Spend a photography-centric weekend exploring majestic Cappadocia
Visit the area's iconic sites with a knowledgeable guide, who'll also share how to capture just-perfect moments with your camera
Unite your passions for travel and photography with a guided photo safari exploring Cappadocia. You'll start the weekend adventure with a sunset stroll on the Kızılçukur–Meskendir route followed by a barbecue feast before settling in at the Taşkonaklar Hotel. The next day, embark on the Canyon Photo Safari through the Soğanlı Valley with archaeologist Murat Gülyaz and have lunch in a local village. Wrap up the third day using your new photography skills to take striking pictures of hot air balloons taking flight in the morning sky. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Masterfully capturing memories amid the natural beauty of Cappadocia with a crew of adventurers.
- Stay two nights at the Taşkonaklar Hotel
- Explore Cappadocia's iconic landscapes with an archaeologist
- Pick up tips to level up your travel photography skills
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2023
- Photo Safari long weekend program will be held on March 31 and April 2, 2023
- Price stated are valid for 2 nights and 3 days program
- Experience is for 8 people total and may be rescheduled or cancelled based on the number of participants
- Prices listed are exclusively for Mastercard
- Price includes venue, tour, and transfer fees; accommodations; daily breakfast; dinner on Friday; and lunch on Saturday—other expenses are participants' responsibility
- Experience does not require photography experience, but participants must bring their own equipment
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted