Luxe by Exo
See the sights of Bali from a vintage VW convertible
Explore the cultural richness of Ubud and indulge in a traditional lunch on this half-day adventure
Feel the wind in your hair on an open-air tour of Ubud and beyond in a vintage VW Safari convertible. You'll have plenty of photo opportunities as you wind past terraced rice fields and make a stop at the village of Penglipuran, known for its unique architecture and traditional Balinese gates. Bring your appetite because the tour includes an intimate Balinese lunch at the luxurious Dua Dari resort. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Chatting with friendly locals as you explore Bali in a vintage convertible.
- Tour Ubud in an eye-catching VW 181 Safari convertible
- Snap photos as your driver takes you through picturesque villages and rice fields
- Tuck into some authentic Balinese cuisine at a luxury resort
- Experience is available through 30 September 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience has a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 participants per booking
- US$135 per pax (based on 3-4 persons sharing)
- US$121 per pax (based on 5-6 persons sharing)
- US$118 per pax (based on 7-10 persons sharing)
- Pick-up services are available for Central, West, and South Bali—except Pemuteran, Pekutatan, Menjangan, Gilimanuk, Tembok, Lovina, Seririt, and Amed areas
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 22 March 2023 and 11 March 2024, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operating with limited staff.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- The user is obliged to observe existing copyright law and other legislation. The user may not reproduce, distribute or publish the content or remove technical protection measures or copyright or legal notifications.
- Mastercard is not responsible for any connectivity or other technical issues that may arise during the experience.
- Mastercard cardholders acknowledge that the experience may be unavailable, postponed or modified after the booking due to restrictions imposed by relevant government authorities in relation to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic. Mastercard cardholders will be informed and contacted in relation to any alternative arrangement for the experience.