Galalima Glamping Bali
Escape the hustle and bustle with a three-night luxury glamping adventure at Galalima
Stay in an Apit Yeh Suite, make coconut oil in an interactive class, go cycling at sunrise, and more
Unwind amid Bali's spectacular scenery with a three-night stay at Galalima. Spend three rejuvenating nights in a luxurious Apit Yeh Suite featuring waterfall and jungle views, daily breakfast, a double bed, and a balcony where you can see the stars at night. During your trip, you'll tour the VCO factory to take an oil-making workshop there and take home 100 ml of coconut oil as a souvenir. You'll also get to gear up for a sunrise cycling excursion that lets you immerse yourself in east Tabanan's extraordinary landscape. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Exploring Bali's breathtaking natural beauty with someone special.
- Spend three nights at Galilima in an Apit Yeh Suite
- Make coconut oil at the VCO factory and get 100 ml for yourself
- Take a sunrise cycling ride
- Experience is available from 15 October 2022 through 30 September 2023
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 people
- "Hotel Seasonal Surcharge" - 01-Jul-2023 until 05-Sep-2023 USD 32/ US$32 net/room/night
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, which falls on 22 March 2023 and 11 March 2024, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operating with limited staff.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- The user is obliged to observe existing copyright law and other legislation. The user may not reproduce, distribute or publish the content or remove technical protection measures or copyright or legal notifications.
- Mastercard is not responsible for any connectivity or other technical issues that may arise during the experience.
- Mastercard cardholders acknowledge that the experience may be unavailable, postponed or modified after the booking due to restrictions imposed by relevant government authorities in relation to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic. Mastercard cardholders will be informed and contacted in relation to any alternative arrangement for the experience.