Explore Slavonia on a three-day epicurean eco-adventure in Croatia
Enjoy local wine, spirits, and cuisine as you ride e-bikes and collect litter to protect Papuk Nature Park’s biodiversityMore...
Take a three-day eco-adventure trip to Slavonia and Papuk Nature Park. You'll spend two nights at Zlatni Lug farm, with a dinner at Funky Food, street food bar in Požega on your first night. The next morning, enjoy breakfast before visiting Papuk, where you will take part in a bike tour where you will pick up litter and trash to keep the environment clean and maintain its inspiring biodiversity. Then, tour Castrum gin distillery to taste and see the process behind award-winning Slavonian spirits, with dinner at Zlatni Lug afterward. The following day, you'll tour Kaptol winery and taste four fantastic wines. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering the fantastic flavors and natural beauty of a region considered Croatia’s hidden gem.
- Spend two nights at Zlatni Lug farm
- Ride e-bikes through Papuk and collect trash
- Savour breakfast and dinner plus wine and gin tastings
- Priceless experiences are reserved for Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older
- Experience is valid until 31 December 2024
- Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 people
- Price listed is for 2 people
- Experience begins at the Zlatni Lug family farm (Donji Emovci 32, 34000 Požega)
- Guests should arrive no later than 7 pm
- Cardholder will be contacted by the Thrillseeker Croatia agency no later than 48 hours after booking with further details
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The Mastercard priceless platform guarantees cardholders secure storage of card data. The card information is protected and will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in the "priceless Global Privacy Notice" located on our website.