Discover the magic of Cuatro Ciénegas on an overnight tour
Catch a sunset from the gypsum dunes, enjoy world-class stargazing, kayak in the river, and more
Explore one of the most unique and beautiful landscapes in the world with an overnight tour package to Cuatro Ciénegas. After checking in to the luxurious Hacienda 1800 hotel, your guide will bring you and your companions to the area's famous gypsum dunes, where you'll watch the sunset and gaze at the stars through a telescope. The adventure kicks into high gear the next morning as you head to the canyon for swimming and kayaking on the San Marcos River. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Indulging in an immersive star-gazing and kayaking adventure with friends.
- Watch the sunset and gaze at the stars from dazzling gypsum dunes
- Swim and kayak in the San Marcos River
- Relax in luxury at the Hacienda 1800 hotel
- Experience is valid until December 18, 2022
- Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants per group
- Experience provided in Spanish with the assistance of an English-speaking guide
- Itinerary is customized based on the time of arrival, with prior reservation required and subject to availability
- Experience includes 1 night of lodging, breakfast at hotel, food during picnic experience, and transportation to activities
- Experience does not include transportation to and from Cuatro Ciénegas, dinner, and food during the canyon visit
- Sample itinerary:
- Day 1: Check in to hotel at 3 p.m., travel to gypsum dunes at 7 p.m., then head back to the hotel at 10 p.m.
- Day 2: Leave for the canyon at 8 a.m.
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete