Taskonaklar Hotel Cappadocia
Take a gourmet Jam-making workshop in a charming village house
Harvest fresh fruits during an enchanting walk through the valley of fairy chimneys and learn how to make sweet spreadsMore...
Take an exhilarating valley walk and pick fruits for a jam-making workshop at Cappadocia's Taskonaklar Hotel. You'll see the majestic fairy chimneys that make up the region's awe-inspiring landscape, picking fruits like apples, red plums, and apricots if they're in season. Then, you'll take your harvest to the hotel for a jam-making workshop, or, if it's during the off-season, you'll grab ingredients at the farmers' market for a gourmet cooking class in a village house. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Delighting in your own freshly made fruit spread from the seasonal bounty of Cappadocia with someone sweet.
- Walk through Cappadocia's enchanting valley of fairy chimneys
- Pick fresh fruits for a jam-making workshop in season
- Take a cooking class with market-fresh ingredients during the off-season
- The experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older unless accompanied by a family member
- The experience is valid until 31 December 2023, subject to availability
- The price listed is for 1 to 2 person
- Maximum amount of people for this experience is 6 and each additional person costs 100 TL.
- The experience does not require you to be a guest of the hotel
- To make a reservation, you need to contact Taskonaklar Hotel, Cappadocia directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- After purchasing the experience, you have two weeks to complete your reservation
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted