Go on a two-night glamping adventure on a private beach in Blekinge archipelago
Relax in nature, sleep in a glamping tent, canoe to Tärnö for hiking and lunch, go yarn fishing to catch your dinner, and more
Embark on an unforgettable trip for two on your own private beach in Sweden's Blekinge archipelago. You and your special someone will spend two nights in a glamping tent, waking to a breakfast basket in the morning. You'll canoe to nearby island Tärnö for hike and lunch. Staff will meet up for guidance to all the hidden spots when you explore the island. Tärnö Island is a small pitoresque Island were you can visit Sweden oldest wooden lighthouse still in function, with a breathtaking view over Hanöbukten. At Tärnö you will also enjoy a tradtional swedish herring and salmon picnic lunch. That evening, you'll receive the best Swedish summer produce foodwise, which you'll cook together over an open fire for a multi-course dinner. The next day, you'll try the Swedish tradition of yarn fishing on a small boat with a private skipper. Hopefully you can cath your dinner and experience the joy of fresh fish over open fire.
Take a break, charge batteries and focus on wellbeing and finding inspiration for a better everyday before you get back to civilization. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Connecting with nature in luxury glamping on a private beach and experience unique activities.
- Share an overnight glamping adventure for two on a private Swedish beach.
- Canoe to Tärnö island for hiking and lunch
- Enjoy fresh produced local food over open fire
- Yarn fishing on small boat with private skipper
- Enjoy the silence, find new knowledge and connection to nature.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted