Stay at Taypark House for The 150th Open at St Andrews and more
Spend four or five nights to golf at Carnoustie, Dumbarnie, and Panmure and access The Jigger Inn
Treat yourself to four or five nights at Taypark House during The 150th Open at St Andrews, with rounds of golf at three iconic courses and special access to The Jigger Inn. You'll stay in luxury at the historic Scots Baronial mansion in Dundee, with individual rounds of golf at Carnoustie, Dumbarnie, and Panmure Golf Club and ground transport provided everywhere you go. Plus, you'll gain access to The Jigger Inn, set on the iconic Road Hole, for upscale hospitality during the legendary tournament. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Receiving the royal treatment at The 150th Open with your golf-loving entourage.
- Stay four or five nights at Taypark House
- Golf at Carnoustie, Dumbarnie, and Panmure
- Get exclusive access to The Jigger Inn
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- By clicking Book here, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see Terms & Conditions link below)
- Experience is valid from 10 July through 17 July 2022
- Experience is for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Jigger Inn hospitality includes course access on the day of attendance.
- Must follow required Covid-19 protocols
- Waiver and/or release may be required prior to attending
- Suggested to wear mask and maintain social distancing when attending
- Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across borders to participate; please check local travel regulations