Tenaya Cabin Getaway and Yosemite National Park Tour hosted by Delaware North and Frontier Airlines
Enjoy airfare, deluxe accommodations, a chef-hosted dinner & guided tour for up to six guests
Explore the great outdoors in style during a two-night getaway to Yosemite National Park. Your group of up to six will enjoy round-trip airfare on Frontier Airlines and a deluxe two-bedroom Explorer Cabin at Tenaya Lodge, which boasts views of a creek, pond, and alpine meadows. Relax as the executive chef prepares you a gourmet dinner and take in the scenery during a private tour of Yosemite Valley highlights, including Tunnel View, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Valley View. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
The Priceless Planet Coalition unites the efforts of merchants, banks, cities, and consumers to make meaningful investments to preserve the environment through the restoration of 100 million trees over five years together with forestry experts, Conservation International, and World Resources Institute.
- Enjoy round-trip airfare and deluxe accommodations in a two-bedroom cabin located on 27 forested acres
- Savor a private dinner prepared by the executive chef
- Explore the natural wonders of Yosemite Valley on a guided tour
For more experiences benefitting the Priceless Planet Coalition click here
Hosted by Delaware North & Frontier Airlines
- Offer is exclusive to US Mastercard cardholders
- By clicking Start Your Bid, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see terms & conditions link below)
- Proceeds from sales to US residents will support Conservation International, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that empowers societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature, our global biodiversity, for the well-being of humanity.
- Auction winner must be 21+ and additional guests who are minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience is available for booking, based on a mutually agreeable date and time based on partner’s availability, from November 13, 2020 through December 31, 2021; with blackout dates of December 24, 2020 through January 2, 2021, July 1, 2021 through July 7, 2021, November 22, 2021 through November 29, 2021 and December 24, 2021 through December 31, 2021
- Please note, summer tours into the park run May 1 - October 31; winter tours run November 1 - April 30
- Experience must be completed by December 31, 2021
- Experience must be booked at least two weeks in advance; advise reserving dates as soon as possible due to the popularity of the location
- Advise confirming lodging dates prior to reserving airfare; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Experience is for six (6) guests to attend a two-night stay in a Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin at Tenaya Lodge, located on 27 forested acres with views of a creek, pond and alpine meadows. Including round-trip economy airfare on Frontier Airlines, a chef-hosted dinner, provided by our executive chef and an exclusive private tour of Yosemite Valley highlights including, Tunnel View, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and Valley View. All for up to six people.
- Vouchers in the amount of US$250 per person, each a one-time use voucher that can be used to book Frontier Airlines flights, and/or purchase assigned seats or checked or carryon baggage, for roundtrip airfare on Frontier Airlines economy class for up to 6 people
- All air travel is subject to all applicable travel and fare restrictions, including all required travel documentation and agreement to Provider’s conditions of travel
- All expenses and incidental travel needs, including but not limited to, security fees or taxes, or other expenses or incidentals, are the responsibility solely of each traveler
- All travelers are subject to Provider’s Contract of Carriage, which can be found at https://www.flyfrontier.com/legal/contract-of-carriage/
- Travel must be booked by December 31, 2021; please note, not all locations are serviced by Frontier Airlines
- Personal Frontier Airlines Miles cannot be added to the voucher
- Winner and guests will receive the voucher code in their email and book their airfare directly with Frontier Airlines
- Stay includes one Deluxe Explorer Cabin for six (6) guests with a king bed, a queen bed, and a sleeper sofa
- Explorer cabins are located on 27 forested acres with views of a creek, pond and alpine meadows. You'll be able to reconnect with nature and breathe in the fresh mountain air just outside your doorstep. Yet, the Explorer Clubhouse is only about a 10-minute walk along a quiet path from the main lodge if you want to eat out, get a massage, or play in the pool. If you don't want to walk, take the convenient shuttle service (operating 24 hours a day), or make the quick trip in your car. Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is at 11 am.
- Room upgrades may not be accommodated
- The one, chef-prepared dinner is included in the experience; all other meals are at cost to the guest
- Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions at time of booking to allow time for Chef to prepare/plan
- Auction winner will receive a follow-up email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of auction close about scheduling the experience
- Taxes, resort fees, and parking are included
- Waiver of compliance and/or release may be required at Tenaya Lodge. Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across state borders; please check local travel regulations to determine if this applies to you.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances with vendors' schedules, vendor's experiences may be canceled or rescheduled
- This experience is non-refundable at the point of purchase
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance
- All auction bids are final and non-retractable
- Participants should consult with their individual tax adviser regarding the proper tax treatment of their bids
- Auction Tips and FAQs
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability