Holidays By Design
Discover Sri Lanka's most spectacular sites with Stefan D'Silva
Explore ancient ruins and UNESCO World Heritage sites, then stay at the Kalundewa Retreat
Immerse yourself in Sri Lanka's incredible scenery with a guided tour of its ancient cities and fortresses. The serene Kalundewa Retreat will be your home base, while wildlife photographer and author Stefan D'Silva will serve as your host. You'll visit magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites including Sigiriya, one of Sri Lanka's most extraordinary medieval capitals and Polonnaruwa, a well-preserved archaeological relic site. You'll also enjoy a picnic breakfast and lunch and an outdoor-themed dinner back at Kalundewa Retreat. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting an insider's view of an ancient way of life with Stefan D'Silva as your host.
- Meet and learn from wildlife photographer and author Stefan D'Silva
- Explore Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa with an expert guide
- Take in the scenery as you savor al fresco meals
- Experience is valid until 30 November 2020; blackout dates are from 5 February to 28 February and 8 April to 10 May 2020
- Experience includes greeting and assistance at the Colombo International Airport by the host and transfer to and from the Kalundewa Retreat
- Experience is for 2-6 people
- Price listed is per pair
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted