Museum of Science and Industry Chicago
Explore behind the scenes at the Museum of Science and Industry
Join museum experts for a before-hours tour and get access to the most popular exhibits
Explore Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry on a premium before-hours tour. The MSI's creative lead and the senior manager of temporary exhibits will meet you for a continental breakfast and then take you behind the scenes to embark on a model railroad trip at The Great Train Story, discover the Take Flight exhibit with a retired United Airlines pilot, and visit the Coal Mine Exhibit. Finally, you'll visit the FabLab to create a customized 3D-printed object. Investigate the museum on your own afterward and catch a complimentary show in the five-story Giant Dome Theater. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning about the wonders of MSI from museum experts on a private tour.
- Tour a world-class science museum before opening hours
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and visit exhibits about trains, planes, and technology with museum leaders
- Explore more and see a show after the tour
- Experience is available on July 17, 2020 and December 11, 2020 at 8 am
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 to 15 guests
- 1 adult required per 14 children
- Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions when booking this experience
- Multiple packages of this experience are available and additional guests may be present at this experience
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete