Curating My City
Spend the day kayaking, foraging, and feasting with friends
Go kayaking in Simonstown harbour, learn to forage, and prepare a three-course meal with cocktails
Immerse yourself in Cape Town's coastal area during a fun day out with friends. Start the day kayaking in the Simonstown harbour before heading to a mountainside cabin, where you'll meet a passionate local who will teach you how to forage. After some snacks, you'll learn how to identify natural ingredients and tell which ones are edible. Once you've gathered a flavourful bounty, you'll cook together and feast on a three-course meal with botanical cocktails for a delicious end to the day. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing fun and food in coastal Cape Town with good friends.
- Explore Simonstown harbour via kayak
- Learn to forage for natural ingredients
- Prepare and savour a three-course meal with cocktails
- Experience is available until 30 September 2020
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 people
- Experience is weather-dependent; an indoor activity is available in case of rain
- Price listed is for 1 person
- This is a self-drive option tour
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted