Curating My City
Spot local animals during a family-friendly Cape Winelands tour
Visit the wildlife centre, then share lunch over a barbecue or picnic at the picturesque estate
Take your family on a safari adventure with a private tour of the Cape Winelands. Stop at the wildlife centre, where you'll meet the resident giraffe and other exotic animals. Then, dine with nature and all its creatures over a braai on the farm, a picnic at the vineyard, or lunch at the wine estate's playground. Extend the fun by adding an overnight hotel stay, an outing along the Garden Route, or a glamping experience just outside the city. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in the sights and sounds of enchanting South Africa with your loved ones.
- Take a guided tour of the Cape Winelands
- See a variety of animals and then dine among them
- Share a South African-style barbecue for lunch or go on a picnic
- Experience is available from 1 November, 2019 through 30 September, 2020
- Price includes 2 adults and 1 child
- Experience is weather dependent; in case of rain, an alternative indoor activity in Cape Town is available
- Car seats, bike seats, and strollers are available for an additional fee
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted