The Camosciara Cooperative
Explore Abruzzo National Park with your family and a guide
Gather the family for a tour of one of Italy's greatest natural treasures with Maurizio Caniglia.
Embark on a family-friendly exploration of Abruzzo National Park with Maurizio Caniglia, the director of Parco della Camosciara. Caniglia will take you through Italy's oldest national park, established nearly a century ago to protect threatened species such as the Marsican brown bear, which you may still spot in the park along with golden eagles, red deer, and other unique fauna. Revel in the beauty and fresh air of Abruzzo's rich forests, mountain ranges, and rivers, and then take home a souvenir from your unforgettable trek. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting back to nature with your loved ones in an idyllic national park with expert guide Maurizio Caniglia.
- Spend a day hiking at Abruzzo National Park
- Learn about the park's flora and fauna from expert guide Maurizio Caniglia
- Receive a special souvenir to remember your Abruzzo adventure
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$39 person
- Experience is for 4 to 15 guests
- Children 4 years old and younger are complimentary
- Experience is unavailable December through February
- Experience available in Italian and English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete