Embark on a guided safari drive at Pilanesberg National Park
See the Big Five from the comfort of an open-air game vehicle driven by an experienced guide
Spend the day exploring one of South Africa's most accessible and fascinating game reserves, Pilanesberg National Park. Situated in a crater in the Bojanala Region, the park is a wildlife enthusiast's dream, offering a chance to spot the Big Five: lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and cape buffalo. After being picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle, you'll enter the park and embark on a safari drive for 2.5 to 3 hours. Break for lunch in one of the rest camps and do some shopping with a craft market voucher before heading out for a guided safari drive in the afternoon. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Spotting safari royalty in their natural habitat with fellow adventurers.
- Enjoy transportation to and from your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Embark on guided game drives around Pilanesberg National Park in the morning and afternoon
- Stop mid-day for lunch and shopping
- Experience is available until further notice, upon reservation
- Experience is valid for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes and clothing, and bring sunblock, a hat, and camera
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted