Bike your way to NYC's best street art and local food
Join the founder of EscapingNY for a pedal-powered tour of the top graffiti and bites in Brooklyn.
Round up a few adventurous friends for a bike tour that takes you to the top graffiti spots and local restaurants in Brooklyn. Led by the founder of EscapingNY, the Off the Beaten Path Graffiti, Bites, & Bike tour gives you a unique introduction to the city's colorful history and modern culture. Pedal through the borough's diverse neighborhoods, photographing street art while stopping at three different restaurants to try local delicacies, such as Puerto Rican cuchifrito, Venezuelan arepas, Polish pierogies, and doughnut ice cream sandwiches. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Smiling for the camera with friends in front of Brooklyn's most inspiring murals, while on a food-infused bike tour not normally offered to the public.
- Join the founder of EscapingNY for a three-hour graffiti and food tour of Brooklyn
- See massive street art murals in areas of the borough tourists rarely visit
- Taste local favorites at three restaurants
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$200 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 6 guests
- Experience includes bike and helmet rental
- Guests should wear clothing appropriate for bike riding
- In the case of inclement weather, experience may be rescheduled or cancelled
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete