Vela Vrata Hotel
Treat yourself to a night of luxury at the Vela Vrata Hotel
Explore the quaint town of Buzet and relax in the well-appointed boutique hotel at its center
Escape to the medieval town of Buzet on Croatia's charming Istrian peninsula and enjoy luxury and romance during two-day stay at the boutique hotel Vela Vrata. Settle into your room in this intimate, family-run inn overlooking the Mirna River valley, then relax in the indoor pool and sample the amenities in the spa centre, such as the jacuzzi and Finnish sauna. Recharge with a complimentary breakfast buffet the next morning before visiting the Aura Distillery for a tasting of rakija (Balkan fruit brandy) and local jams. Also, visit Natura Tartufi where you will enjoy tasting Istrian truffles. You'll get a voucher for both truffles and rakija tasting at the hotel reception desk. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Romancing and relaxing in the charming Croatian countryside with someone special.
- Luxuriate in a double room at Vela Vrata
- Enjoy unlimited use of the pool and spa centre
- Sample and savour rakija at the Aura Distillery
- Taste Istrian truffles at Natura Tartufi
- It is possible to take a two-night offer. Price is €265 for two.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted