Soak up breathtaking views of lakeside towns while perfecting your sailing skills
Set sail on Lake Avándaro in Mexico's scenic Valle de Bravo
Hone your sailing skills with private lessons from a captain in the sparkling waters beside Mexico's charming Valle de Bravo. You and up to five companions will set out on Lake Avándaro to learn the basics of steering a sailboat while taking in the spectacular views of the region west of Mexico City. Tour El mirador la Peña, El Muelle, and Santa María, then enjoy sparkling wine and a gourmet picnic while on board. Exclusively for Mastercard World Elite and Platinum cardholders.
Setting out for a stunning sail with friends, on a private sail boat, on one of Mexico's most beautiful hidden gems.
- Take a voyage on a private sailboat
- Receive basic sailing lessons from the captain
- Get sparkling wine and gourmet refreshments
- Exclusive to World Elite™ Mastercard® and Platinum Mastercard®
- Experience is for a private group from 2 to 6 persons
- Experience takes place daily, Monday through Sunday
- Experience may start at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. and lasts 4 hours
- After the initial purchase, it is possible to add guests (price per person applies)
- Purchase price is $2,600 MXN per person
- Time requested will be confirmed
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete