Discover the sights and flavours of Dubrovnik's Old Town
Take a guided tour of Dubrovnik's Old Town, then feast on traditional dishes
Discover Dubrovnik's Old Town during a guided tour of this fascinating walled city. A local expert will guide you through Old Town's narrow streets and along its thick medieval walls, introducing you to the city's history and culture before taking you to a scenic overlook for sweeping views of the distinctive red roofs and the jewel-blue Adriatic Sea. Finish your tour with lunch at a small, family-owned Lucin Kantun restaurant, where you'll tuck into dishes prepared as they were back in the days of the Dubrovnik Republic. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in the history and culture of the "pearl of the Adriatic" with a loved one by your side.
- Follow an expert around Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Explore the city's history and culture
- Savour traditional dishes
- Experience is available upon reservation, until further notice
- Experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- Price listed is for 2 people
- Package does not include tickets for Dubrovnik city walls
- Experience is valid for guests ages 18 years or older
- Hotel pick-up is provided
- A vegeterian option is available for lunch
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted