Soak in the Spanish countryside at Puerta del Río Lobos
Gather nine of your nearest and dearest for this rural getaway of food and fun
Escape the hectic pace of everyday life with a relaxing stay at a luxurious homestead in the scenic heart of Comarca de Pinares. You and up to nine friends or family members will stay in two charming houses in the Villa of San Leonardo de Yagüe. For your entertainment, choose between a guided tour of the spectacular Río Lobos Canyon National Park or stargazing in Muriel Viejo. You're also invited to explore Soria's gastronomy through chef-prepared fare at the on-site restaurant, featuring local wild mushrooms. Cap off your stay with a soak in the hotel's spa surrounded by pine forests. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Reconnecting with loved ones through a rural getaway in Spain's heartland.
- Stay for two nights at Puerta del Río Lobos
- Choose between a guided tour of the canyon or stargazing
- Explore local fare with a chef-prepared lunch
- Experience is valid from February 1 through May 31, 2019
- Experience is for 10 people; purchase price is per group
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted