Take a nighttime driving tour of Zagreb in a vintage Yugo
Drive the legendary old car through downtown, old town, and more with an expert guide
Experience a time-machine jump back to the 80s by smoothly riding around Zagreb sights at nighttime in classic 30-year-old Yugo car! Meet licensed driver-guides, take a seat in a good old Yugo and let them show you all the best landmarks Zagreb has to offer while sharing Zagreb fun facts and personal experiences! Among other sights - admire the unique roof of St. Mark's church in the Upper town, check Zagreb's spectacular cathedral in the oldest part of the city - Kaptol, find out what was Nikola Tesla doing in Zagreb in 1892 or try to count all 241 functional gas lamps in the historical part of the city! Your nighttime YUGOcar adventure is ready for a ride!
Having a unique back-to-the-80s experience of driving in a classic Yugo car while admiring night views of illuminated Zagreb landmarks!
- Driving around Zagreb in a classic Yugo car
- Experienced local driver-guide
- Top Zagreb landmarks illuminated at night
- The duration of your adventure is approx. 50 minutes.
- Experience is available everyday, except December 13th, 24th and 25th.
- Experience starts at 7pm. Starting time can be changed based on guest request, cars availability and longer daylight in spring and summer months (from March 1st tour starts at 8 pm, and from May 15th at 9pm due to longer daytime).
- Starting location – Kvaternik square, Zagreb. Your guide will meet you at the upper level of Kvaternik square, in front of the elevator for the underground garage where Yugos are parked.
- Each experience is valid for 2 people.
- Bookings and cancellations have to be made 24 hours ahead.
- Booking depends on cars availability and weather conditions - due to Yugos being 30 years old and the fact they can be damaged by unfavorable weather, the tour is not operating in case of snow, salty streets or very heavy rain.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted