Go to a traditional Trancoso culinary demonstration and tasting
Watch and learn as Gloria's famous feijoada is prepared by her three daughters and a chef
Immerse yourself in the flavors of Trancoso cuisine with a cooking demonstration and tasting of one of the most traditional dishes, Gloria's feijoada. You'll get to attend a backyard reception at the charming home of Gloria's sister in Quadrado where they'll show you how to prepare the authentic black bean stew with the help of a surprise chef. Afterward, you'll get to taste the Brazilian delicacy while relaxing, mingling, and having drinks with other guests. Exclusively for Mastercard Black cardholders.
Being part of a famous weekly culinary event in Trancoso with fellow foodies.
- Attend a cooking demonstration of Gloria's feijoada with her sisters
- Learn the recipe of this traditional Brazilian delicacy
- Enjoy a tasting of the famous dish
- Exclusive to Mastercard Black™
- Experience takes place on December 29 2019, January 11 and January 18 2020, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Meeting point at 1:30 pm at: Casa Mastercard (Praça São João, 441 - Quadrado)
- Purchase price is per person and does not include beverages
- Maximum of 20 people per experience and limited to 4 guests per cardholder
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted