Dine on Bahian cuisine in the midst of a rubber plantation
Sit down to an exclusive lunch of traditional dishes by local chefs at Restaurante Floresta
Savour the flavors of Bahia with an exclusive lunch at Restaurante Floresta, one of the most innovative restaurants in Trancoso. Located in the middle of a rubber plantation, Floresta provides a unique dining adventure. In this exceptional setting, you'll eat a traditional Bahian lunch, complete with time-honored dishes prepared by local chefs. Taste your way through each one and leave with a new perspective on Brazilian food. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Dining in the middle of a Bahian rubber plantation with fellow foodies.
- Score a seat at Restaurante Floresta
- Try traditional dishes prepared by local chefs
- Take a tour of the rubber plantation and see the process of latex extraction
- Exclusive to World Elite™ Mastercard® and Mastercard Black™
- Experience is available on January 7th, January 14th and January 21th, 2020, starting at 3 p.m.
- Meeting point at 2:00 pm at: Casa Mastercard (Praça São João, 441 - Quadrado)
- Experience menu cannot be altered
- Menu for Jan 7: Ground beef stew
- Menu for Jan 14: Oven roasted picanha
- Menu for Jan 21: Pork
- Purchase price is per person and does not include beverages
- Maximum of 20 people per experience and limited to 4 guests per cardholder
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted