Cook Cape Malay cuisine with 'spice queen' Cass Abrahams
Enjoy a traditional cooking class with the doyenne of the South African culinary industry
Dive deep into traditional Cape Malay cuisine during a cooking class with Cape Town's own spice queen, Cass Abrahams. The flavor expert will welcome you into her kitchen and teach you all about her native food, starting with a journey through South Africa's culinary history. Then, you'll learn to create dishes that date back 300 years, sampling the fare as you go. You'll even leave with a signed copy of Cass' latest book and several delicious samples. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Stepping into the kitchen with Cape Town's famous spice queen.
- Meet legendary South African chef, Cass Abrahams
- Learn to cook Cape Malay cuisine yourself
- Take home a signed copy of Cass' new book
- Experience is valid until June 30, 2019
- Experience has a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 10
- Purchase price is per person
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted