Get whisked away for a romantic trip to a gorgeous Toledo manor
Spend two nights at Cigarral del Pintor and enjoy a guided tour for the best views of the city
Reignite your passion with someone special on this two-night getaway in Toledo. Stay amidst the centuries-old olive trees at Cigarral del Pintor, a traditional manor full of character and beauty. You'll savor a homemade breakfast, followed by a guided tour of Toledo, including a stop at famous stone fortification Alcázar. After taking in the glorious views, you'll have lunch at Venta de Aires, one of the oldest restaurants in the city—capping off a luxurious trip with the finest traditional dishes. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Going on a weekend getaway to a blissful manor and exploring the best of La Mancha with the one you love.
- Get a two-night stay in a double room at Cigarral del Pintor
- Tuck into a Mediterranean breakfast and lunch at Venta de Aires
- See all the sites with an interactive, guided tour around Toledo
- Experience is available from August 1 through October 31, 2018
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted